Expanding the Bench™ (ETB) is part of a collaborative field-building movement and is informed by a diverse, multi-stakeholder team of thought partners from the evaluation ecosystem. This team offers strategic direction, feedback, and recommendations to guide the development and growth of ETB.
With decades of combined experience in their fields, our Advisory Team members help us better understand and address the needs of the broader community.
All Advisory Team members sit on one of three workgroups. The workgroups and their purpose include:
- Advise on short- and long-term direction of the ACE Evaluation Network
- Identify professional development, networking, and community-building activities for Network Members
- Suggest ways to improve and enhance the online ACE Evaluation Network Database
- Recommend strategies to shift behavior amongst Funders of Evaluation to outreach and engage with CREE evaluators
- Offer guidance on fundraising strategy to support ETB
- Share experience and ideas related to Funders for CREE
- Facilitate connections with new investors and other sectors
- Provide ideas and suggestions to improve or enhance the online CREE curriculum
- Establish criteria for the selection of LEEAD Scholars, Mentors, and Practicum Sites
- Generate ideas for Practicum Sites (e.g., evaluation firms, foundations, think tanks, nonprofit agencies) and connect to the ETB Team when possible
- Provide input on potential professional development opportunities
- Provide input on methodology and useful and accessible products from special projects (e.g. Evolving Evaluation)
Conflict of Interest Policy
It is ETB policy and practice that no Advisory Team member is advantaged or given special consideration in competitive ETB processes.