By: Stewards of Change Institute and the Stanford University Center for Population Health Sciences
Event Date: 01/25/21
Event Time: 12:00 pm (EST)
Visit event website »
Join Stewards of Change Institute and the Stanford University Center for Population Health Sciences for an event that’s both a culmination and a kick-off. Organizational collaborators across the country are creating a National Action Agenda to Advance Upstream Social Determinants and Health Equity. The initiative’s intent is to instigate and implement tangible, systems-level change across Health, Human Services, Education, Public Health, Public Safety, and other domains. The symposium will focus on action recommendations that subject matter experts from across the country have devised after almost a year of discussion and then will show how implementation will begin at their model site in the months ahead.
The price of this two-day symposium is $195.
The discussion will encompass ways in which progress will accelerate to:
- Enable a more-effective response to health crises such as Covid-19
- Broadly, systemically advance holistic, person-centered care
- Significantly contribute to furthering health equity and social justice
The symposium consists of two sessions that will take place on:
- January 25, 2021, 12:00 pm (EST)
- January 26, 2021, 4:00 pm (EST)