Job Application Due Date: 03/05/21
Hiring Company/Organization: Grassroots Solutions
About Grassroots Solutions
Established in 1999, Grassroots Solutions (GRS) was one of the first full-service engagement consulting firms to open for business in the United States and continues to break new ground in engagement strategy and developmental evaluation. Today it is a majority women-owned firm made up of seasoned practitioners with diverse backgrounds and lived and professional experiences who focus exclusively on strategy design, evaluation, and strategic engagement for the public good. The firm has worked with a wide range of philanthropic, electoral, nonprofit, and advocacy organizations. The organization understands challenges clients face in their efforts to dismantle structural and systemic racism, advance equity and justice, and support building power in communities disproportionately affected by generations of injustice.
GRS is looking to hire a project manager to be a part of their evaluation practice. In this job, the candidate will primarily work on a team with principals and senior strategists to design and implement evaluations and facilitate learning with nonprofit and philanthropic client partners. The position offers variety not only in the type and length of evaluations that will be worked on but in the tasks that will be performed.
The salary range for this position is $70,000 – $85,000 and benefits include health, dental, short-term, long-term, and life insurance. GRS also offers a 401(k) plan with an employer contribution, flexible paid time off, profit sharing, funds for professional development, a cell phone stipend, and home office funds.
- Contribute to nurturing an internal firm culture that is fun, creative, supportive and allows staff to bring their whole self to the workplace
- Participate in illuminating, sometimes challenging discussions related to issues of equity, and racial and gender justice
- Work with project team(s) to manage expectations and responsibilities with clients and project team members, including timeline, roles, deliverables, and communications
- Manage and conduct data collection and analysis in a collaborative and participatory manner
- Guide the evaluation product development process, including working closely with the client to assess the type of deliverable, and working with outside vendors to develop evaluation products and reports
- Assist in writing and editing proposals
- Commitment to equity and racial and gender justice, including competency to engage in courageous conversations with colleagues and clients
- Enthusiasm about the role of learning and evaluation to inform engagement strategy and help advance equity and racial and gender justice
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze quantitative and qualitative data (e.g., through surveys, literature review, interviews, focus groups, online interactive conversations, and more) in ways that involve diverse stakeholders
- Experience using dashboards and data visualization tools
- Demonstratable experience in project planning, goal setting, and balancing multiple projects using team workflow tools such as Asana and CRMs such as Salesforce
- Sense of humor and appetite for innovation and creativity
- Proven ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Effective communications skills, including strong writing, listening, and oral
- Ability to balance big-picture strategic goals while managing small tactical details
- Adaptable, flexible, and nimble when it comes to balancing multiple projects and a fast-paced, frequently changing work portfolio
How To Apply
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Project Manager” in the subject line.
Applications are due by March 5, 2021.