Job Application Due Date: 06/24/21
Hiring Company/Organization: Change Matrix
About Change Matrix
Change Matrix, LLC (CM), the leader behind Expanding the Bench, is a small, women- and minority-owned business that develops and offers tools and resources to motivate, manage, and measure change. CM collaborates to help clients transition into change smoothly and equitably. CM recognizes that there is great strength in bringing together a wide range of experiences, knowledge, and ideas to creatively and productively meet the needs of clients across multiple projects.
Change Matrix is seeking an experienced, full-time Project Director/Senior Evaluator and Learning Specialist to provide overall direction and leadership of major CM projects. The Project Director/Senior Evaluator and Learning Specialist will ensure that projects and their teams are cohesive, consistent, and effective in supporting CM’s mission, goals, and strategic direction.
This role will, in large part, include leading several anchor projects for CM (Expanding the Bench®, Allied Institutions for Change, Community Partnerships for Health Equity).
- Plan, direct, and lead CM projects in collaboration with CM team members
- Provide evaluation capacity building opportunities to grantees, evaluators, and community members
- Collaborate with CM project teams to ensure that evaluation efforts are implemented with an equity lens and are thorough, measurable, and well-positioned to inform learning and action for change
- Provide strategic and operational oversight and coordination of all internal program evaluation activities including engagement, study design, measure development, data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Mentor and support CM team members doing this work
- Cultivate and manage external evaluation partnerships when needed
- Communicate evaluation plans and findings in accessible formats tailored for various audiences – community residents, program leaders, evaluators, funders
Applications are due June 24, 2021.
Join Change Matrix’s Virtual Career Fair on May 27, 2021 at 2pm EDT to learn more about the company and this role!