Job Application Due Date: 01/31/21
Hiring Company/Organization: Apex
Apex is a consulting firm specializing in systems evaluation and led by ACE Evaluation Network Member Carlos Romero. They have been serving the public and nonprofit sectors for over two decades, providing program planning, evaluation, facilitation, and technical assistance. Their clients represent a wide range of organizations that are working toward academic, health, social, and economic equity, and justice. Many of their partners are working to change systems, policies, conditions, and behaviors at the individual, community, organizational, and governmental levels. Their approach reflects a belief that evaluation and data can lead to more effective development and implementation of programs, which, in turn, leads to thriving. Thriving programs. Thriving organizations. Thriving communities and people.
This position requires someone with a friendly, outgoing personality who will represent Apex well and develop lasting relationships with their clients. The Specialist will be helping deploy various data systems to our clients, including an iPad application and an online database system. They will also be part of a diverse team. Apex is looking for someone who demonstrates self-motivation, personal accountability, and effective task management.
Compensation and Benefits
- This 40-hour per week position starts at $15/hr. Wage will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Vacation and holiday pay.
- Other benefits, including retirement plan and employer-sponsored health insurance, will be dependent on employee eligibility.
- Perform quality assurance tests on applications
- Set up mobile devices and other tools for data collection by our clients
- Support clients using multiple data systems, including technical assistance and training
- Communicate with clients regarding compliance and deliverables
- Support Apex evaluators with internal technical issues
- Monitor email and phone support requests
- Manage client accounts for various Apex systems
- Test and create user guides for Apex systems and tools
The skills required to provide the exceptional level of service our clients expect include:
- Previous experience in a customer service or IT role highly preferred. Apex is looking for someone who is tech-savvy and personable.
- Proficiency with various web-based and mobile technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, on the phone, via webinar, and by email
- Patience and capability to teach someone how to use a new technology
- High attention to detail
- Data monitoring and entry
- Strong desire to learn and adapt
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Familiarity with Windows and Mac operating systems
Applications are accepted until January 31, 2021.