Due Date: 12/07/20
Funder: ACET, Inc.
About ACET, Inc.
ACET, Inc. is a woman- and minority-owned small business enterprise based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. At ACET, they believe the power of evaluation will transform the way their clients help people. They provide culturally tailored evaluation services and solutions to meet the needs of client’s programs, communities, and stakeholders. Their team has extensive experience conducting high-quality evaluation with nonprofit organizations; foundations; schools, health-care facilities; business; and federal, state, tribal, county, and city agencies.
ACET takes great pride in providing a wide range of evaluation services and solutions to local, regional, and national clients. ACET’s collaborative, flexible, and transparent approach helps programs achieve outcomes to promote the maximum potential for current and prospective generations.
About the Opportunity
ACET, Inc., is requesting proposals from qualified, experienced, and objective strategic planning firms and individuals to provide a clear 3-year strategic plan for their company. ACET will begin working with an Advisory Board in 2021 and plans to take their business to the next level. ACET wishes to strengthen their work so that it better aligns with the priority and expectations of leadership, staff, the advisory board, and their valued clients. Their goal is to develop a sustainable financial, programmatic, staffing, and organizational model to ensure that ACET has success now and into the future. The length of this contract is 6 months with an anticipated start date in January.
Up to $12,500
Scope of Work
- Background research
- Potential outreach analysis (e.g., audience, products, deliverables, sectors)
- Internal/external interviews or surveys (or other methods to inform strategic plan)
- Orientation, briefing session(s), and presentation of final product to ACET administrative staff and Advisory Board (in person and/or virtual)
- A written strategic plan that will include an executive summary, research, analysis, framework, goals, objectives, strategies, tactics, infrastructure needs, responsible parties and their roles, communication strategies, and opportunities in the marketplace for alternative revenue streams.
- A work plan that will guide ACET activity and communications for the next 3 years including specific activities to be conducted at each stage, a timeline for activities, milestones and deliverables, measurable outcomes, data tracking, and a detailed implementation budget.
The chosen individual or firm must have experience with small, for-profit organizations serving nonprofit and public sector organizations, and working with diverse stakeholders and underserved communities. The ideal candidate will value culturally tailored service approaches and can effectively engage ACET staff and key stakeholders as part of the strategic planning process.
How To Submit Your Proposal
Proposals should be submitted to Lisa Perkins Smith, Administrative Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format. Late arrivals will not be accepted. Based on the proposals received, ACET will select individuals/firms to be interviewed. As a result of those interviews, the chosen consultant will enter into contract negotiation with ACET. All costs incurred in the preparation of a response to this RFP are the responsibility of the bidder and will not be reimbursed by ACET, Inc. Inquiries regarding this RFP should be directed to Lisa Smith at email@example.com no later than November 25, 2020, at 5:00 pm CST. Porposal submissions must include:
- Cover letter with contact information, including mailing address, phone, and email
- Understanding of the work to be performed
- Suggested methodology and approach
- Scope of services (specific activities for each stage, timeline with major tasks, milestones and deliverables, including “check-in” points for status updates, and a detailed cost proposal)
- Project lead – who will be involved; their role, experience, and resume(s)
- References (3)
- Examples of similar work
Proposals are due December 7, 2020.