Arts-Based Methods for Evaluators
Training Signup Due Date: 04/06/23
Name of Agency or Organization: AND implementation inc.
Arts-Based Methods for Evaluators is an exciting beginner-level online course that introduces practicing evaluators (anywhere in the world) to creative techniques for data-collection. The course explores four low-cost and easy-to-implement techniques: poetry, drawing, photo elicitation, and collage. Small class sizes, real-world examples, and hands-on skill-building make this course a fun and meaningful learning experience. Zero artistic skill required (some qualitative experience is an asset).
- Build arts methods into effective evaluation plans
- Elicit qualitative data using arts-based facilitation and interviewing techniques
- Use resulting data for strategic planning, reporting, and/or individual and group reflexive practice
- “Pitch” arts techniques to clients, collaborators, and communities
- Navigate ethics when using arts techniques
- Decide between using different arts methods in diverse evaluation contexts
Sessions will run every Thursday from April 13 – May 18, 2023. Learners may register for one of two possible time slots (while supplies last).
This course is $585.
Registration closes April 6, 2023.