About the ACE Evaluation Network
Advancing Culturally-Responsive and Equitable Evaluation Network
Racially and ethnically diverse evaluators committed to Culturally Responsive and Equitable Evaluation (CREE)
Relationship-building is a strong value of the Expanding the Bench (ETB)® initiative and is central to the Advancing Culturally-responsive and Equitable (ACE) Evaluation Network’s purpose in connecting CREE Evaluators with one another, as well as with Funders of Evaluation and Evaluation Partners. The Network effectively serves as a community of racially and ethnically diverse evaluators who have experience in and a strong commitment to CREE. Members are invited to join the Network following a competitive process that assesses their knowledge and experience with CREE practice and capacity building.
Upon joining the Network, Members have the opportunity to access unique networking, professional development, and periodic funding opportunities that support the growth and development of their evaluation portfolios. The Network also has an impact on the broader evaluation ecosystem, as more people become aware of the value and impact of CREE in shifting power to communities.
What We Do
CREE practice is central to the ACE Evaluation Network. Search the database or learn more about joining and supporting the program.
We Support Learning, Work Opportunities, and Relationship Building
In addition to membership for racially and ethnically diverse evaluators, the Network offers opportunities for Members, Funders of Evaluation, and Evaluation Partners to engage with one another in CREE learning and work. It serves as a hub for people who seek a shared understanding of and value for CREE, and supports learning through various activities, such as Communities of Practice, 1:1 Evaluator-Funder Coffee Breaks, an annual Network-wide gathering, and more!
We Connect Funders of Evaluation and Evaluation Partners
Upon signing up receive free and unlimited searches of the ACE Evaluation Network Database, gain an authentic relationship-building platform, and increased your access to evaluators who practice CREE.
In addition to free membership, benefits of joining the ACE Evaluation Network, include ALL of the below for as long as you practice evaluation:
- Access to evaluation funding and career opportunities, sometimes on an early- or exclusive-basis.
- Promotion of your evaluation experience and expertise through the ACE Evaluation Network Database, as well as ETB’s e-newsletters and social media sites.
- Peer connections with other evaluators who practice CREE.
- Professional development and community building activities (virtual and in-person) with Funders of Evaluation, Evaluation Partners, and other Network Members.
- Expanded work portfolio that may include contributions to ETB recruitment and product-development efforts and/or serving as a mentor or advisor for the Leaders in Equitable Evaluation and Diversity (LEEAD) Program.
Funders of Evaluation and Evaluation Partners
- Free and unlimited searches on the ACE Evaluation Network Database.
- Authentic relationship-building with and increased access to evaluators who practice CREE.
- Promotion of your evaluation funding, contract, and career opportunities (i.e., grantmaking partnerships; requests for information; requests for qualifications) to a diverse group of evaluators. Exclusive opportunities for Network Members are encouraged!
- Professional development and community building activities (virtual and in-person) with Network Members and other Funders of Evaluation/Evaluation Partners.
- Expanded work portfolio that may include contributions to ETB recruitment and product-development efforts.